Monday, February 18, 2013

Great parenting blog recommendation- go subscribe to it right away! :)

Somewhere I found this amazing blog, The Parenting Passageway.  The articles are SO good and cover a lot of amazing emotional topics in parenting and also some very insightful and inspirational articles on home education (the Waldorf way).  I have learned so much and been inspired to be balanced and healthy as a mom and homemaker.  The author gives a lot of significance to the art of spiritual homemaking and caring for your family.  She brings down a lot of deep ideas for families and especially regarding education.  She keeps you in tune with the seasons and psychology.


Here are two recent articles:

Why Do I Yell At My Children So Much?

Top Ten Ways to Make Waldorf Homeschooling Work For Your Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please submit any comments here and I will try to address them quickly!