Thursday, June 27, 2013

Kiwi Magazine article on Positive Discipline summarizes GREAT advice

Kiwi Magazine is so good that I sometimes find I am folding down a large corner of almost every page to remember to look further into a topic, buy a book, try a recipe, etc.

The June/July issue did everyone a real big favor by reminding them of one of the best resources for positive parenting solutions!

Headers:
 All behavior is goal oriented
kids have intrinsic need for belonging and significance
preempt outbursts for power by giving choices & spending time together
correct with the 5 R's of consequences

and for the rest of the details read Amy McCready's book which I reviewed and gave some more highlights from in a recent post, or see:
positiveparentingsolutions.com and If I Have to Tell You One More Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please submit any comments here and I will try to address them quickly!