Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bonanza of Blessings- time to share the blog!

Dear friends,
I have enjoyed adding things to my blog for my own sake- recording the lessons I've learned and good ideas I've come across.  I think it's time to make these things more available to the broader sphere of people who might benefit from my experience- not that it's so special, but since I'm going to the effort of recording it, maybe some internet-lovers out there will gain from reading about it!

Drumroll please....
I'm trying to get 100 followers! 

Contest to motivate you to sign up....
When we reach 100 followers for Bonanza of Blessings, and each new follower tells me their favorite blog post thus far BY COMMENT, EMAIL, or FACEBOOK, I will give away to FOUR blog-followers their top choice book that I have reviewed on my blog.  Yup.  On my own dime!

I really hope you will sign up and comment or make suggestions!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please submit any comments here and I will try to address them quickly!