Monday, July 23, 2018

9 Av 2018

This was one of my best fasts (25 hours, no water or food!) yet.  The only prep I did was drinking a lot of water, no bananas or other tricks.  And B"H it went well.  I only nursed 3 times while fasting ( morning, nap, bedtime) and I was able to be active (and not need to lay down) most of the day.  I was just a little spent for "socializing" with the kids in the last few hours, but thank G-d was able to do some great projects with them and help them to have playdates and activities to do.  I think I'm seeing over the hill on the tougher times fasting while nursing.  Phew!

I read a lot of good articles and watched some good video shiurim on AlephBeta.org.  Here are some pics of our projects!  Rachelli and Adira had a short "camp" for the little kids and Nesi went to Camp Ora for a few hours too.


The kotel picture is printed from the Challa Crumbs blog, and we wrote our tefillas on the stones before decorating with sand or glitter.

the classic old fashioned paper doll chain, with mitzvot bein adam l'chavero (interpersonal commandments)/ahavat chinam (lovingkindness) mitzvot on it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please submit any comments here and I will try to address them quickly!